Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- No Significant Dem Opposition as Hagel Heads into Nomination Hearing, by Bill Straub. But Obama's pick for defense secretary might face a filibuster in the full Senate.
- The Guns of Villaraigosa, by Jack Dunphy. LA's mayor declares war against the manufacturers whose weapons protect his city's police department.
- Misfire: Joe Biden’s ‘Shotgun vs. Rifle’ Comments, by Howard Nemerov. Another falsehood is fair game for gun-control advocates.
- I Hear You Like Bad Girls Too, by Hannah Sternberg. A good girl takes Lana Del Rey's relationship advice.
- Immigration What? Senate Steers Back to Gun Control, by Bridget Johnson. The hearing of the day included Graham and his AR-15, Durbin and LaPierre tangling, and a police chief calling the NRA's defense view "scary, creepy."
- Marco Rubio Better Answer Some Questions First, by J. Christian Adams. First, will you support a bill if it allows an alien convicted of a felony criminal offense or multiple misdemeanors to benefit from the legalization program?
- Extreme Makeover: Planned Parenthood Edition, by Paula Bolyard. What really motivates the surrender of the "Pro-Choice" label in the abortion debate?
- Walk for Life vs. Roe v. Wade Birthday Party, by Zombie. Zombie's latest photo essay documents both sides of an abortion showdown in San Francisco.
- Adam Carolla Goofs on John Lennon, by Ed Driscoll. All this and World War II.