Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- Obama's Economy: The Excuses Begin, by Tom Blumer. Blame everything, except the government's policies.
- ‘Carrying a Gun Saved My Life’: Meet Ryan Moore, by Paul Hsieh. The type of gun incident most media has no use for.
- The CFR’s Steven Cook Misrepresents Me, by David P. Goldman. I never wrote that an Egyptian collapse was desirable, only that it was inevitable.
- Just NBC Yet Another Deceptive Edit, by Ed Driscoll. The Zimmerman edit, redux: NBC once again alters a video's timeline to smear supporters of the Second Amendment.
- Gitmo Tribunals: Defense Seeks a Slumber Party with Accused Terrorists, by Bridget Johnson. Get your teddy bear and graham crackers, because Khalid Sheikh Mohammed's already got his nightshirt.
- Senator Rubio’s Immigration Enforcement Fantasy, by Andrew C. McCarthy. Rubio admirably insists, "We need border security." Has he forgotten the Obama Justice Department's lawsuit against the citizens of Arizona?
- Governor Perry Returns Money to Texas Taxpayers, Touts Education Reforms, by Bryan Preston. Education, tax relief top priorities.
- The Gatekeepers Keeps Information from Viewers, by Rick Richman. The film uses allegedly “first time ever” interviews to push the same points that were pushed back in 2003 by the same people, which produced disastrous results.
- 7 Times Downton Abbey Has Jumped the Shark, by J. Christian Adams. Bankrupt?! We are to believe this aristocrat had never heard of diversification.
Article printed from PJ Media: http://pjmedia.com/tatler
URL to article: http://pjmedia.com/blog/now-up-on-the-pj-media-homepage-309