Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- California at Twilight, by Victor Davis Hanson. The soft apartheid of a once-Golden State.
- Another Private Company Announces Plans to Mine Asteroids, by Rand Simberg. Deep Space Industries go beyond mining to include space-based manufacturing.
- Game Show Prizes in the Obama Era, by Andrew Klavan. I can't wait for the American Idol spin-off Sing for Your Supper, in which the most talented young people in the country perform their hearts out for a crust of
- ‘Free of Party Ideology or Partisan Bias’ by Ed Driscoll. The New Republic, the home of center-left politics for decades, says it's now neutered of its ideology? Uh-huh.
- Who Is John Kerry Trying to Kid? By Robert Spencer. At this point there is no reason whatsoever for the U.S. to continue to send billions of taxpayer dollars to Pakistan.
- Whittaker Chambers: Taking Freedom’s Part, Irritating Everybody in the Process, by Lauren Weiner. Ronald Reagan could quote from memory the first pages of the foreword to Witness.
- Please Let This Happen: Hillary 2016 Super Pac Launched, by Stephen Kruiser. What difference does it make?
- Obama Readies Unilateral Move on Cybersecurity, by Rodrigo Sermeño.Even with a new Congress in session, the president will argue that lawmakers aren't moving fast enough.
Article printed from PJ Media: http://pjmedia.com/tatler
URL to article: http://pjmedia.com/blog/now-up-on-the-pj-media-homepage-308