Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- Food, Fascism, and Obama Rules, by Michael Ledeen. In America today, we have fascist economics, but not fascist foreign policy.
- Algerian Jihadists Wanted to ‘Teach the Americans What Islam Is,’ by Robert Spencer. Sharia-compliant hostage-taking, lesson #1: let the Muslims go, keep the Christians and infidels.
- ‘In Context’: Muhammad Morsi’s (Islamically Correct) Jew-Hatred, by Andrew G. Bostom. Someone wake Obama: Morsi has a long history of anti-Semitism, and he is simply carrying on tradition.
- 5 Americans Who Need Washington’s Help to Come Home, by Bridget Johnson. As the Obama administration takes renewed heat over Benghazi, as the Americans lost in Algeria are mourned, others are crying for their government to get involved.
- The Joy of Barry, by Ed Driscoll. The MSM turned into a cross between Penthouse Forum and Tiger Beat so slowly, I hardly even noticed.
- Obama’s Shock Speech: A Thickly Veiled Deception, by Barry Rubin. He just completely redirected the country, and no one seemed to notice.
- Grown Women Don’t Read Twilight: Here’s an Alternative (That Just Might Save America), by Kathy Shaidle. Women rush from one triviality to the next, consume gossip and trash, then wonder why America is falling apart. Time to put your brain on a diet.