Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- Schumer, Hagel, and Obama's 'Good Jews,' by Roger L Simon. The game is rigged, courtesy of Schumer, Axelrod, Lew, Rahm, Dershowitz and Koch.
- Israel's Choices and America's Failure, by David P. Goldman. In 167, LBJ was genuinely sympathetic to Israel. In contrast, Obama has nothing to lose but his illusions.
- Not Quite 2009: Inauguration Crowds Smaller, But Still Leave Their Mark, by Fallon Forbush. From Obama condoms to Code Pink, chilly DC streets saw a dash of everything in the crowds that gathered.
- What Was the Meaning of President Obama's Second Inaugural Address? By Ron Radosh. The tactic: suggest a goal we all agree with, then posit leftism as the only way to get there.
- Obama's Second Inaugural and The Party Line, by Andrew Klavan. The new play by Roger L. Simon and Sheryl Longin is a disheartening reminder of an aspect of human nature that has haunted me for many years and that has reached an apotheosis with Obama’s re-election. Also see: Full Text: Obama's Second Inaugural Address.
- Doomsday Preppers Week 9: In the Hurt Locker, by Bob Owens. Are the show's experts biased against those who don't spend oodles of money on their preparations?
- Video: Getting to Know Next Generation Correspondent Michelle Fields, by Next Generation. Michelle is a correspondent for our new Next Generation initiative.