Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- Who's Worse — Al Gore or Bernie Madoff? By Roger L Simon. Mr. Ponzi to the green courtesy phone, please.
- The Chávez Legacy in Venezuela, by Jaime Daremblum. Autocratic rule, economic ruin, and South America’s highest murder rate. (You can read this article in Spanish here.)
- 5 Things to Miss About Joe Lieberman, by Bridget Johnson. The 113th Congress is missing one of the true gentlemen of the game.
- Scientists Discover Unbreakable 90-Year-Old Mobius Loop, by Ed Driscoll. Why "Progressive" culture is permanently trapped in the postwar-era. The post-World War One era.
- Too Cowardly To Print Muhammad Cartoons? By Robert Spencer. The "Free Press" continues down the path of Sharia compliance.
- Would You Meet Your Killer Halfway? By Walter Hudson. Fiscal cliff deal raises a question. Is compromise always reasonable?
- DOJ Sends Lawyers to Monitor South Carolina Election With 186 Voters, by J. Christian Adams. Your federal tax dollars at work to monitor a special election for a town council seat in Branchville.
- Peeling Back the 'Cover of Darkness' on Obama's Regulatory Agenda, by Bill Straub. Red tape that could cost the public $123.2 billion was a (late) Christmas gift to lawmakers leaving town.
- The 5 Most Underrated Pop Culture Heroines, by Leslie Loftis. What happens to female characters who don't fight like men?