Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- The Hipster Facade, by Victor Davis Hanson. You can make all the money you want without being dubbed selfish or greedy — as long as you're hip.
- Google Bamboozled by North Korea? By Claudia Rosett. Why is the company's chairman in Pyongyang, and what does he hope to accomplish?
- Is Keystone XL DOA in Term No. 2? By Bridget Johnson. There are no more campaign promises to make -- and there's an incoming secretary of State who makes environmentalists hurrah.
- The Problem with John Kerry and Chuck Hagel: They Are Products of the Vietnam Generation, by Bryan Preston. Kerry and Hagel share a view that Vietnam is the center of American history. They're wrong.
- Noxious Nominations: The Four Horsemen of the American Foreign Policy Apocalypse, by Barry Rubin. Obama, Kerry, Hagel, and Brennan — a disaster in the making for American interests.
- TUESDAY NEW RELEASES: Dropkick Murphys and Twenty One Pilots Begin 2013's Rocking Start, by Jonathan Sanders. Plus: Charlie Sheen’s crazy train keeps rolling with Anger Management on Blu-Ray.
- Rooting for Laundry, by Ed Driscoll. It's a show about nothing: welcome to the Nihilistic Football League.