Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- It's the Foreign Policy, and We Are Stupid, by Roger L Simon. Forget the economy: the irreparable damage from Obama is in his dealings abroad.
- Chicago Murder Rate Proves That Liberals Don't Care About Gun Deaths, by PJTV. Click to watch video, featuring Tammy Bruce, Stephen Kruiser, and LA talk radio host John Phillips.
- Why So Serious? Is Conservative Despair Justified? By Andrew Klavan. We interrupt your post-election depression for a look at three positive trends for the better.
- Liberty and Tax Policy, by Roger Kimball. Tax debate is not merely about numbers.
- What Do You Do When You Conclude America Is (Temporarily or Permanently) Kaput? By Barry Rubin. You must recognize that much of the world already believes this is the case, and is making contingencies.
- The Nod of Chucky: Obama Takes Stab at Lawmakers Who Derailed Rice, by Bridget Johnson. Despite pushback over Hagel's positions, the president angles for a Senate fight sandwiched in between the fiscal cliff and debt ceiling.
- Enough: Challenging Oliver Stone and Peter Kuznick To Debate Their Cold War Nonsense, by Ron Radosh. Media has repeatedly allowed Stone and Kuznick to appear without facing informed opposition.
Article printed from PJ Media: https://pjmedia.com/tatler
URL to article: https://pjmedia.com/blog/now-up-on-the-pj-media-homepage-288