Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- Wind Subsidy Breezes Through Fiscal Cliff Compromise, by Rodrigo Sermeño. The product of "quiet conversations" on the Hill about how to wedge it into the 11th-hour deal.
- Illinois Tax Hikes, Two Years Later: A Failure, by Kyle Stone. The Land of Lincoln is still aflame.
- PJTV's Afterburner: Rule of Lawlessness, by PJTV. Click to watch Bill Whittle’s latest video.
- Of Complexities, Contradictions and Second Chakras, by Ed Driscoll. How the world's most prominent environmentalist learned to stop worrying and love Big Oil.
- The 10 Gun Bills Introduced on Day One of the New Congress, by Bridget Johnson. Eight are from Dems. Two are from freshman Republicans who voted against Boehner. Things could get interesting.
- An Iranian-American in Defense of Shahs of Sunset, by Banafsheh Zand. Put your money where you live and let live.
- Moran: Without Government Poking Into Business, We Wouldn't Have the Bar Code, by Bridget Johnson, Decries "Ayn Rand's virtue of selfishness" and declares "E. Pluribus Unum."
Article printed from PJ Media: http://pjmedia.com/tatler
URL to article: http://pjmedia.com/blog/now-up-on-the-pj-media-homepage-286