Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- Insoluble Syria, by David P. Goldman. What would Cardinal Richelieu do? Let's ask him.
- Crime Down in L.A., Local Newspaper Baffled, by Jack Dunphy. It’s the demographic shift, L.A. Timesmen.
- A Subway Murder and the 'Islamophobia' Industry, by Robert Spencer. Why is there no program teaching against the “extremist” version of Islam in any mosque anywhere, despite the fact that converts to Islam seem peculiarly susceptible?
- Why Banning High-Capacity Magazines Will Not Save Lives, by Bryan Preston. You can ban everything, or nothing. It won't matter.
- 5 Reasons You Would Never Want To Be a Superhero in the Real World, by John Hawkins. Who'd have ever thought flying and benching 8000 pounds would be a drag?
- Doomsday Preppers Week 7: Let's Drown the Family, by Bob Owens. There will be no deliverance for these rafters.
- Boehner Retains His Speakership, by Bridget Johnson. Conservative backlash against the Ohio congressman doesn't materialize -- but Allen West gets a couple of votes.
- [AUDIO] Grover Norquist Declares the Fiscal Cliff Deal a Victory for Republican Tax Cutters, by Bryan Preston. "Retreat for the Democratic Party."
- Can the GOP's Young Guns Still Reform the Party? By Bridget Johnson. Ryan, Cantor, McCarthy divide over fiscal-cliff bill as the success of their program to groom new Republican lawmakers dips.
- Leftism: 'Forget It, Jake. It's Chinatown.' By Roger L Simon. Modern leftism is about providing cover for the hypocrisy of adherents' private lives.
- The Hobbit: More Restrictions on Art, Please! By Andrew Klavan. Out: Endless, boring self-indulgent "Director's Cuts" of films. In: The tightly-edited "Studio Cut."
Article printed from PJ Media: http://pjmedia.com/tatler
URL to article: http://pjmedia.com/blog/now-up-on-the-pj-media-homepage-285