Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- 2013: Welcome to Very, Very Scary Times, by Victor Davis Hanson. Utopias such as Greece, Libya and Mexico are possible for America too, if only we would just junk that evil Constitution.
- House Passes Fiscal Cliff Deal, 257-167, by Bridget Johnson. Boehner votes yes. Cantor votes no. Yet no one in the GOP leadership takes the floor during debate.
- Dem Senator Voted Against Deal for Not Including Entitlement Reform, by Bridget Johnson. Carper also decries the can-kicking aspect in explaining why he took a stand.
- CNN Rings in the New Year..., by Ed Driscoll. ...As only they can. Another year, another train wreck debacle featuring Kathy Griffin and Anderson Cooper. Update: RIP CNN, Michael Walsh adds.
- Dem Senator Voted Against Deal Because It Doesn't Reduce Deficit, by Bridget Johnson. A surprise from incoming DSCC chairman Bennet.
- Senate Quickly Passes 157-Page Deal on Fiscal Cliff, by Bridget Johnson. GOP makes concession on spending cuts and White House makes concession on estate tax. Breaking: Cantor Opposes Senate Bill.
- The Incompatibility of Obamanomics and Human Happiness, Christmas Edition, by Roger Kimball. The Left's Scrooge-like worldview of life as a zero-sum game.
- The CIA Goes Back to the Movies, by Michael Ledeen. Stop with the movie reviews already. We're at war, remember?
- Why Occupy Values Lead to Occupy Violence, by Paula Bolyard. The postmodern seeds of radical criminality.
- New Year's Resolutions, by Helen Smith. First, stop getting upset by politics, it doesn't help. Second, quit doing any work that is hard or upsetting.
- GOP Draws Out the Suspense as Dems Demand Vote on Deal, by Bridget Johnson. UPDATE: House Rules Committee moves forward Senate bill, clean of amendments. Vote will be late tonight.
- Missing Breitbart, by Tom Blumer. When will conservatives take the fight to the left as Andrew did?
- Hobby Lobby's Revolution Begins Today, by Bryan Preston. New chapter in an old fight.
Article printed from PJ Media: http://pjmedia.com/tatler
URL to article: http://pjmedia.com/blog/now-up-on-the-pj-media-homepage-283