Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- Cory Booker's Food Stamp Falsehoods, by Tom Blumer. Cynical political opportunism.
- The Road to Damascus, by Richard Fernandez. The Syrian debacle is a reminder that the Obama administration never misses and opportunity to miss an opportunity.
- The Face of the Enemy, by Andrew Klavan. Whether or not the devil exists, the world behaves exactly as if he does.
- Bloomberg Uses Tragedy to Tell the 99% How to Live, by Howard Nemerov. Baron Bloomberg says gun control will make us safer. The question remains: Safer for whom?
- Everything You Think You Know About Autism Is Wrong, by Bookworm. Meet Ido (pronounced "Ee-doh") Kedar, a 16-year old young man who has written about his journey from isolation to communication in Ido in Autismland: Climbing Out of Autism's Silent Prison.
- 5 Moral Boundaries You Do Not Want To Cross, by John Hawkins. "Man is the cruelest animal." — Friedrich Nietzsche
- Doomsday Preppers Week 5: Hot Sauce and Helicopters, by Bob Owens. There has been a trend this season towards Doomsday Prepper Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous, and Bob Kay fits the mold.
- Libertarian Party: Repeal Law Designating Schools as 'Gun-Free Zones,' by Bridget Johnson. Party contends law keeping adult staff from carrying has turned campuses into an "open killing field."
- If the Second Amendment Is to Blame for Mass Murder, Then so Is the First, by Helen Smith. Do we get rid of both?
- Why J.R.R. Tolkien's Enduring Popularity Is a Cause for Hope in Our Popular Culture, by David P. Goldman. The young soldier-scholar of World War I viewed the uncertain fate of European nations through the mirror of the Dark Ages, when the life of small peoples hung by a thread.
Article printed from PJ Media: http://pjmedia.com/tatler
URL to article: http://pjmedia.com/blog/now-up-on-the-pj-media-homepage-279