Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- GOP: Please Don't Jump, by Robert Zubrin. Better to take the deal on middle class tax cuts now and work for something better later.
- PJTV's Poliwood: Roger L. Simon Discusses His New Play, The Party Line, by PJTV. Click to watch video.
- Lost in Washington? The Disappearing Director-General of UNESCO, by Claudia Rosett. What's UNESCO's Irina Bokova doing in D.C. that's so fluid and secret?
- Evil Is to Blame, by J. Christian Adams. A culture that values goodness is a necessary prerequisite to discouraging evil.
- 5 Secret Conservative Messages Hidden in Angry Birds, by Andrew Klavan. No, I'm not just goofing off with the most addictive game of all time.
- Obama's Tax Cuts: The Sucker at the Table, by Oleg Atbashian. Your future for a narrative.
- At Least 26 Fatalities in Connecticut School Shooting, by Bryan Preston. Including children.
- Thoughts on the Newtown Shootings, by Roger Kimball. If you want peace — and/or domestic tranquility — prepare for war. Related: "Liberals Predictably Call for Gun Control," Bryan Preston notes at the Tatler.
- The Hobbit: An Unexpected Chore, by John Boot. Stretching out a simple children's story into three epics?
Article printed from PJ Media: https://pjmedia.com/tatler
URL to article: https://pjmedia.com/blog/now-up-on-the-pj-media-homepage-278