Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- The Coming Regulatory Black Hole, by Rick Moran. Thousands of new proposed regulations, delayed by the election, will be issued over the next few months.
- Oh, Come On: It's Still Not Time To Buy a House? By David Steinberg. I’m out there: it’s not a seller’s market, but it’s not a buyer’s market either. Also not sure about “market.”
- 5 Hidden Gems to Visit in Israel, by Kathy Shaidle. While not as famous as Masada or the Dead Sea, these destinations were among the most memorable of our latest trip to Israel.
- Lawmakers Say Military Suicides are Reason to Look at Gun Ownership, by Bridget Johnson. "This sensible approach does not attempt to limit an individual’s 2nd amendment rights..."
- The Next Secretary of State? By Michael Walsh. A video retrospective of the career "highlights" of the man who could soon succeed Hillary Clinton. And don't miss Ed Driscoll: "And Thus, the Sixties Are Now Complete."
- Christmas with Gov. Perry in Austin, by Bryan Preston. Ima Hogg was here.
- Chamber Faces Off with Dodd-Frank Backers Over Free Trade, by Rodrigo Sermeño. Senate Dem accused Chamber of trying to undermine efforts to prevent another financial crisis.
- Jordan's King Abdullah Threatens to Shut Down Egypt's Economy, by David P. Goldman. The Mo Bros versus Jordan versus Egypt: Internecine economic warfare in the Middle East.
- Obama: Rice Removes Self from Secretary of State Consideration After 'Unfair and Misleading Attacks,' by Bridget Johnson. "Already, she has ...worked to protect the people of Libya..."
- Quentin Tarantino, Matt Drudge and the N-Word, by Ed Driscoll. Who's at fault here? Tarantino for inserting over hundred N-bombs into the script of his latest film, or Drudge for reporting the story? Naturally, the left shoots the messenger.