Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- 'The Last of the Just' in Belgium, by Roger L Simon. If you've ever wondered how Hitler happened, you have the beginnings of your answer in this video...
- 'Study' Claims Fox News Viewers Have Average IQ of 80, by Charlie Martin. The institution admits its a fake, the study can't be published, and it's a four-year study sparked by the results of the recent election. Hm. Sounds plausible.
- Simpson, Bowles Deride Party Leaders, POTUS for 'Betting Your Country,' by Bridget Johnson. The debt duo see progress but think we're too dangerously close to the cliff's edge.
- White House Chief of Staff Valerie Jarrett? By Sarah McHaney. From cabinet secretaries to the White House team, expect some shuffling for Obama's second term.
- The Santa Claus Democrats vs. St. Nicholas's Aristotelian Generosity, by Maya M. Noronha. Reminder: Kris Kringle has a twice-checked list of the naughty and nice.
- Hillary Clinton not a Lock for 2016 Run, by Rick Moran. The secretary of State will take some time off to mull over her future before deciding whether to run in 2016.
- Harry Potter Is Better Than Star Wars and Star Trek, by Dave Swindle. Objectively speaking, the wizards' movies deliver more consistent quality than the Jedis' and Klingons'. Sorry.
Article printed from PJ Media: https://pjmedia.com/tatler
URL to article: https://pjmedia.com/blog/now-up-on-the-pj-media-homepage-273