Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- 5 Ways the Fiscal Cliff Drama Could Play Out, by Bill Straub. The edge is near: 25 days out, the outcome is still very much up in the air.
- Dictators and Double Standards, by Michael Ledeen. Why do so many intellectuals cozy up to dictators? Machiavelli, despite his reputation, knew better.
- Arizona Bomber Had Citizenship Rejected by Homeland Security for 'Terrorism-Related Activity,' by Patrick Poole. Congressman demands answers in case of Abdullatif Aldosary, who has been charged with bombing of Social Security office in Casa Grande, AZ, last Friday.
- Fast and Furious: Post-Election, Golden Parachutes Deployed, by Bob Owens. Fired and demoted, but still free.
- Western GOPs Exhort Congress to Take Back Regulatory Power, by Bridget Johnson. From the EPA using flawed science to activists forcing policy changes, federal agencies' power "has greatly accelerated to unprecedented levels."
- 5 Places to Visit in Israel (When It's Safe to Go Back): Part Two, by Kathy Shaidle.
- From the heights of Masada to the depths of the Dead Sea, with a detour to southernmost resort town Eilat on the Red Sea.
- Golden Spike Company: A Man Sells the Moon (PJ Media Exclusive), by Charlie Martin. Today, a new startup announces they plan to sell commercial flights to the Moon.
- Hill Conservatives on DeMint: 'Disappointing to Lose his Strong Voice in the Senate'
- by Bridget Johnson. South Carolina's other senator, though, can breathe a bit easier about holding on to his seat.
- Perhaps It Is Still Just About Race, by Vik Rubenfeld. Enough voters may have still been obsessed with penance for America's past misdeeds.
Article printed from PJ Media: https://pjmedia.com/tatler
URL to article: https://pjmedia.com/blog/now-up-on-the-pj-media-homepage-272