Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- The Confessions of a Confused Misfit, by Victor Davis Hanson. The "joys" of 21st century multicultural tribalism: Had I only changed my name to Thor Ragnar Hansson…
- Gun Crazy, by Michael Walsh. If Bob Costas wants to consult someone on domestic double murder without a gun, he need to look no further than his former broadcasting partner at NBC.
- Going to War? By Michael Ledeen. Wait, the president is risking war in the Middle East on the basis of "credible information" of WMDs? It's Deja Bush all over again!
- The Best of All Possible Obamas, by Andrew Klavan. A complete disaster.
- Egypt's New Constitution: Laying the Basis for an Islamist, Sharia State, by Barry Rubin. Setting the stage for a dictator.
- How I Became a Social Conservative by Default, by John Hawkins. I didn't become a social conservative, social conservatism came toward me.
- Coming to Lame Duck Tomorrow: Controversial UN Disabilities Treaty, by Bridget Johnson. Opponents charge it would take away parental rights, mandate abortion coverage, hurt sovereignty, and clog a Senate that needs to worry about the fiscal cliff.
Article printed from PJ Media: https://pjmedia.com/tatler
URL to article: https://pjmedia.com/blog/now-up-on-the-pj-media-homepage-269