Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- Will the GOP Let the MSM Back for the Primary Debates of 2016? By Roger L Simon. The Republicans certainly lived up to their Stupid Party epithet in 2012 by letting the MSM moderate their inter-party debates yet again.
- Iraqi Refugee Arrested for Bombing Arizona Social Security Office with IED, by Patrick Poole. Media silence ensues.
- Bob Costas, NBC Exploit Kansas City Chiefs Tragedy to Attack Americans' Constitutional Right of Self-Defense, by Bryan Preston. Evil. Update: Ed Driscoll asks, "Why Does NBC’s Bob Costas Insist On Politicizing Cowboys-Eagles Games?"
- The Roots of Our Economic Trouble, by George Leef. The unseen cost of big government.
- The 7 Worst Asian-American Stereotypes, by Maya M. Noronha. Need I mention William Hung?
- Feinstein: 'Well Over 200' Threat Warnings Against Benghazi Mission at Time of Attack, by Bridget Johnson. Rogers: "The threat stream was very clear leading up to that 9/11 event."
- Obama, Clinton Tee Off, by Bridget Johnson. But will Clinton be supremely teed off with Obama if he fouls up the fiscal cliff?
- Senator Graham: 'I Think We're Going Over the Cliff', by Rick Moran. Obama's unserious proposal elicits skepticism among Republicans. More: Geithner Insists on Tax Rate Hikes for Rich.
- Egypt's 'Moderate' and 'Pragmatic' Dictator, by Rand Simberg. President Morsi and the "non-ideological" Muslim Brotherhood. More: Why Doesn’t Egypt’s Military Do Something About Morsi’s Power Grab?
Article printed from PJ Media: http://pjmedia.com/tatler
URL to article: http://pjmedia.com/blog/now-up-on-the-pj-media-homepage-268