Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- Twilight Struggles, Then and Now: A Review of The Party Line, by Bruce Bawer. Walter Duranty meets Pim Fortuyn and Aleister Crowley in the new play by Sheryl Longin and Roger L. Simon, with a foreword by Ron Radosh.
- Announcing THE PARTY LINE, by Roger L Simon. From Moscow to — with a little luck and your help — Broadway.
- Marco Rubio and the Progressive Atheist Orthodoxy, by Paula Bolyard. “How old do you think the Earth is?”
- The Reality of Living as a Gay Man in Egypt, by Robert Wargas. That someone like Gloria Steinem is still considered an appropriate choice to pronounce on human rights is one of the reasons why the Arab Spring Dreams of this book’s title may remain unrealized.
- Aw Shucks, Why Not Let the UN Control the Internet? By Claudia Rosett. Look at the bright side: letter-writing could make a comeback.
- A Closer Look at Hispanic Voting Trends, by Patrick Reddy. From now on, both parties have a new priority.
- 7 Principles That Will Guarantee Constant Misery, by John Hawkins. Being unhappy takes a lot of work!
Article printed from PJ Media: http://pjmedia.com/tatler
URL to article: http://pjmedia.com/blog/now-up-on-the-pj-media-homepage-264