Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- As the Benghazi Plot Thickens, Congress Must Not Get Sidetracked, by Andrew C. McCarthy. A three-ring circus of distractions, follies, and false narratives.
- Interview: Victor Davis Hanson on the 2012 Presidential Election, by Ed Driscoll. Checking in with VDH on the state of the culture, conservatism, California, and Obama.
- Los Angeles Following in the Footsteps of Detroit, by Jack Dunphy. The long, slow, steady decline of a once-great city.
- Letters of Israel's Ambassador to the UN Security Council, by Claudia Rosett. "Another day. Another rocket. Not one word from the Security Council."
- House Aims to Block UN Arms Trade Treaty Implementation, by Bridget Johnson. Members are fearful that Obama's post-election amenability to the treaty puts Americans' Second Amendment rights in danger.
- 4 Thoughts on Conservatism's Future, by Ron Radosh. All we need are individuals and candidates who can explain carefully and logically why the Left’s policies are harmful and wrong for the nation.
- The Cult That Plans to Kill You, by Jeanette Pryor. Part IV of PJ Lifestyle's ongoing series Cults: The Mind Enslaved by ex cult-member Jeanette Pryor.
- The Surrealistic States of America, by Roger Kimball. Enoch Powell's career-destroying prescience.
- PJTV: Israel vs. Hamas: Israeli Consul General David Siegel Gives His Take on the Violence, by Roger L Simon. Click to watch video.
Article printed from PJ Media: https://pjmedia.com/tatler
URL to article: https://pjmedia.com/blog/now-up-on-the-pj-media-homepage-260