Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- Election Day 2012: Don't Count Out Romney, by Rich Baehr. It should not be a total shock if Romney wins and carries Ohio to do it. More: Romney Rallies with Huge New Hampshire Crowd.
- From PJTV: Stealing the Election: Will Voter Fraud Be at an All-Time High? By Alexis Garcia. Click to watch video.
- Vote Fraud: Who You Gonna Call? By Christian Adams. Save these numbers.
- Will Voters Unite Against the Divider in Chief? By Mike McNally. Obama has ended the most divisive presidency in modern history with the most divisive campaign of the modern era.
- Shut The Hell Up and Vote for Romney, by Andrew Klavan. Too many conservatives confuse good principles with good outcomes and mistake the feeling of wisdom for wisdom itself.
- 8 Reasons You Aren't Safer than You Were 4 Years Ago, by Robert Spencer. The case against the appeaser-in-chief.
- Voting Obamacare: Health Care Law to Drive Doctors to Retirement, by Patrick Richardson. A doctor tells PJ Media exactly how his practice's finances and his patient's care will be damaged.
- 2 Reasons Why Obama Must Be Defeated, by Andrew C. McCarthy. What happened in Benghazi – the lead-up, the catastrophe of September 11, and the ongoing cover-up – is no longer just a debacle. It is an impeachable offense.
- My Final Electoral Map Prediction, by Bryan Preston. Red dawn.
- Wargaming the Electoral College: The Final Edition, by Stephen Green. Time now to lay it all on the line with my final picks.