Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- Election Predictions from PJ Media Columnists. Will Obama win re-election in a nail-biter? Is a landslide victory in the cards for Romney? Do Republicans have a shot at taking control of the Senate? Find out what Roger L. Simon, VDH, Spengler, Claudia Rosett, Roger Kimball, and the rest of PJM's columnists think will happen on Tuesday ...
- Sophocles in Benghazi, by Victor Davis Hanson. The strange thing about Libya is not so much who lied, but has anyone yet told the whole truth?
- Will the MSM Lose Yet Again? By Michael Ledeen. Just remember that Reagan-Carter in 1980 was "too close to call" for the pollsters.
- Paul Ryan's Alma Mater: From Miami of Ohio to GOP's Philosophical Leader, by Mary Beth Ellis. The campus' culture still seems prominent in Ryan's life.
- Who's Counting? Interview: Hans von Spakovsky on Voter Fraud, by Ed Driscoll. Spakovsky is a frequent PJM contributor, and the author of Who’s Counting? How Fraudsters and Bureaucrats Put Your Vote at Risk.
- Breaking: GEN Tommy Franks, GEN Hugh Shelton Among 500 American Warriors to Run Full-Page Ad Endorsing Mitt Romney for President, by Bryan Preston. Stars support Romney for POTUS.
- On the Scene in West Chester, Ohio, by Stephen Green. Reader Jason Bieber was at Friday's Romney rally, and sent the following report and pictures.
- Dramanoids Deployed for Maryland’s Gay Marriage Campaign, by Lauren Weiner. Mine is no longer the clear majority view – and it certainly never was among my fellow homosexuals.
- Hating Breitbart, Race, and Election 2012, by Roger L Simon. Let's go out and win this one for Andrew.