Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- 5 Reasons This Election Is Ward Cleaver vs. Eddie Haskell, by Bookworm. In Campaign 2012, Leave it to Beaver comes to life.
- It's the Obonomy, Stupid! By David P. Goldman. The great American profit machine has stalled. If Obama is re-elected, we are all going to be poorer.
- What States Will Obama Win? (Second in a Series), by Roger Kimball. Painting the map...redder?
- Pat Moran Relied on Civil Rights Lawyers for Voter Fraud, by J. Christian Adams. Of course there is no way to know if these groups consider themselves cogs in a voter fraud machine.
- Obama Offers 20 Million Gulf Acres Off Texas for Oil and Gas Development, by Bridget Johnson. Drilling for votes.
- Mourdock Doesn't Deserve the Disapprobation, by Rick Moran. The Indiana Senate candidate did not seek to define rape, but rather the sacredness of life.
- They Got It Right: America Is Their Enemy, by Barry Rubin. Why Middle Eastern Islamists and Arabs know better than President Obama.
- Pentagon Waits to Tell Vets They May Lose Prime Health Coverage, by Bridget Johnson. Cuts would hit Nevada, Oregon, Iowa, Minnesota, and Missouri, but an announcement may wait until after Election Day.
- How Hurricane Sandy Could Seriously Disrupt the Election, by Brendan Loy. A national emergency would shake up the campaign's dynamics and undermine turnout.