Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- 'ObamaCore': Radical Education Bill Set to Take Effect After Election, by Mary Grabar. Taxpayers will foot the bill for lowered standards and leftist tracts.
- Romney on Iran's 'Route to the Sea' by Claudia Rosett. Dishonest "fact checking" by the Washington Post.
- White House Was Told Benghazi was a Terrorist Attack Two Hours Into the Battle, by Bryan Preston.
- How Long Does It Take to Shift All the Way from Left to Right? By Dave Swindle. Years? Decades? Three memoirs, including the late Andrew Breitbart's, show the journey.
- The Last Debate and The Only 3 Things That Matter, by Andrew Klavan. The trouble with straw men is it only takes a single match to set them ablaze.
- New Push to Reclassify Fort Hood Shooting as Terrorism, by Bridget Johnson. The Pentagon is hesitant to touch the "workplace violence" while Hasan's trial is delayed and delayed.
- White House Was Told Benghazi was a Terrorist Attack Two Hours Into the Battle, by Bryan Preston. A true cover-up.
- Video: Reporter Asking Questions Threatened by Eric Holder's Bodyguard, by J. Christian Adams. “Hey sir, they gonna be nice to you, I’m not.”