Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- Does Obama Really Want to Bring the Benghazi Killers to Justice? By Donald Douglas. Emerging evidence on the administration's counter-terror policies suggests not.
- Thinking Iran — It's the Regime, Not the Nukes, by Andrew C. McCarthy. They are our enemy and there is nothing they could do to change our minds about that.
- Big Bird, Binders, Bayonets: Who Sank Whose Battleship? By Bridget Johnson. The third and final presidential debate was allegedly about foreign policy.
- Who Won the Third Presidential Debate? It Depends on How You Score It. By Bryan Preston. "Attacking me is not an agenda."
- This Is What a Blue State Looks Like: Rally for Nudity in SF, by Zombie. That was the final straw for the naked activists — what every Ohio voter needs to see.
- Drunkblogging the Last Presidential Debate, by Stephen Green. The sparks begin to fly, the Smirnoff begins to flow, and the servers begin to crash, at 9:00 PM eastern/6:00 PM pacific.
- Gravity Doesn't 'Card': Cyber Bullys and the Laws of the Universe, by Kathy Shaidle. How to stop "cyberbullying?" It would help if girls would stop posting provocative photos of themselves on the internet. Sorry.
Article printed from PJ Media: http://pjmedia.com/tatler
URL to article: http://pjmedia.com/blog/now-up-on-the-pj-media-homepage-243