Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- It's Romney's Race to Lose, by Rick Moran. The Republican must close the sale by offering himself as a credible alternative to Obama.
- Instavision: Is Atlas Shrugging? Job Creators Are Giving Up on the U.S. Economy, by Glenn Harlan Reynolds. Click to watch video.
- Meet Tom Smith, the Farmer and Businessman Who May Seal Pennsylvania's Transition from Blue to Red, by Bryan Preston. Democrat incumbent is vulnerable.
- Director Andrew Marcus Discusses Hating Breitbart, by Ed Driscoll. Marcus discusses his new documentary on the late Internet impresario, which debuts this weekend.
- Time to Read Ayn Rand? By Keith Lockitch. That copy of Atlas Shrugged has been sitting on your shelf for a while. Time to open it up?
- Why People Now Ignore Paul Krugman, by Roger Kimball. And I suspect that Paul Krugman is going to find his street corner even more lonely in the weeks to come.
- Redirecting Human Organs to the Third World, by Theodore Dalrymple. Hello, can we have your liver and give it to a Jordanian?
- Paranormal Activity 4 Serves Up Enough Spooks for a Satisfying Sequel, by Bridget Johnson. What the horror world needed: another creepy kid.
Article printed from PJ Media: http://pjmedia.com/tatler
URL to article: http://pjmedia.com/blog/now-up-on-the-pj-media-homepage-241