Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- Rumble in Long Island: Plenty of Punches Propel Campaign to Final Showdown, by Bridget Johnson. From assault weapons to zingers, there was no keeping these two guys (or John Kerry) in their seats.
- Thanks, Candy Crowley. Now I Hate the Mainstream Media More than Ever, by Bryan Preston. Despicable bias.
- Drunkblogging the Second 2012 Presidential Debate, by Stephen Green. Get into the ring, and/or belly up the bar, tonight at 9:00 PM eastern/6:00 PM pacific.
- Soup Kitchen Donors Demagoguing Paul Ryan's Visit, by Paula Bolyard. Why would anyone threaten to stop funding food for the homeless because of a Paul Ryan campaign stop?
- Uncritically, Media Accepts Misleading Global Warming Poll, by Tom Harris. The survey’s clear biases render the results meaningless.
- Will We See a Florida Recount Rematch in Ohio? By Paula Bolyard. We can be certain of one thing: if the election is close, the real winners will be the lawyers. Also read: Former Ohio Governor Quotes Bible in Romney Opposition.
- Mitt Romney Wins Debate on Smooth Presidential Performance, Obama’s Ignorance, by Bryan Preston. Media's long-awaited "Obama the comeback kid" narrative dies.
- The Judge Dredd Guide to Parenting, by Duane Lester. 5 Ways for Dads to lay down the law and restore order and justice at home.
- TUESDAY NEW RELEASES: A Fine Frenzy in the Shadow of Mumford, by Jonathan Sander. New CD, DVD and BluRay releases, plus hot new gadgets you have to see to believe.
Article printed from PJ Media: http://pjmedia.com/tatler
URL to article: http://pjmedia.com/blog/now-up-on-the-pj-media-homepage-238