Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- No, Hillary. Benghazi Will Not Go Away, by Roger L Simon. Why this bizarre need to obfuscate or push away the obvious truths of a terrorist attack?
- Gaming the Presidential Debate, by Rick Moran. How will it play out?
- Will We See a Florida Recount Rematch in Ohio? By Paula Bolyard. We can be certain of one thing: if the election is close, the real winners will be the lawyers.
- The Real Lesson of Benghazi, by Robert Spencer. The fantasies shaping the Washington establishment’s views on Islam do more than make bad policy. They also kill.
- The Shores of Tripoli, by Michael Walsh. How is the Obama White House going to fit the entire State Department and the intelligence community under the bus?
- Hypnotize Undecideds to Become Comfortable with the Notion of 'President Romney' by Zombie. Is that a frog in your throat, or are you just happy to say..."President Romney?"
- How Tom Morello Ruined the Kennedy Center's Woody Guthrie Tribute Concert, by Ron Radosh. Ry Cooder also embarrassed himself, changing lyrics to "Vigilante Man" to reference Trayvon Martin.