Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- No, Hillary. Benghazi Will Not Go Away, by Roger L Simon. Why this bizarre need to obfuscate or push away the obvious truths of a terrorist attack?
- Gaming the Presidential Debate, by Rick Moran. How will it play out?
- Will We See a Florida Recount Rematch in Ohio? By Paula Bolyard. We can be certain of one thing: if the election is close, the real winners will be the lawyers.
- The Real Lesson of Benghazi, by Robert Spencer. The fantasies shaping the Washington establishment’s views on Islam do more than make bad policy. They also kill.
- The Shores of Tripoli, by Michael Walsh. How is the Obama White House going to fit the entire State Department and the intelligence community under the bus?
- Hypnotize Undecideds to Become Comfortable with the Notion of 'President Romney' by Zombie. Is that a frog in your throat, or are you just happy to say..."President Romney?"
- How Tom Morello Ruined the Kennedy Center's Woody Guthrie Tribute Concert, by Ron Radosh. Ry Cooder also embarrassed himself, changing lyrics to "Vigilante Man" to reference Trayvon Martin.
Article printed from PJ Media: https://pjmedia.com/tatler
URL to article: https://pjmedia.com/blog/now-up-on-the-pj-media-homepage-237