Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- Beyond the Bradley Effect: What's Really Happening in Election 2012, by Roger L Simon. Time has long run out on liberal posturing. Thank Joe Biden for reminding us of that.
- Political Numerology for 2012, by Patrick Reddy. Some important numbers to remember that will impact the presidential election.
- The Vice Presidential Debate: Fact-Checking the Foreign Policy Fact-Checkers, by Barry Rubin.
- An Examiner Hit Piece on SpaceX, by Rand Simberg. Twisting the facts and adding a few of its own.
- Vice President Tommy Udo, by Michael Walsh. Kiss of Death: The Democrats were right about that wheelchair thing; they just had the wrong guy pushing it.
- Ride Right Through Them, by Ed Driscoll. The consensus is that Biden's cartoonish theatrics rallied his base. But if your base is that demoralized in mid-October...
- Joe Biden Is Laughing. Are You? By Roger Kimball. There are going to be bumps in the road. Also read: Biden's Debate Tactics Are Likely to Haunt the Obama Administration.
- Digging Deeper Into the UN's WIPO 'Tech for Tyrants' Scandal, by Claudia Rosett. One of the flashier United Nations scandals of recent times involves the quiet transfer of computers and related technology to Iran and North Korea.
- Electoral College Watch: Are We Down to Four Toss-Up States Now? By Bryan Preston. Rearranging the map.
- 5 Revolting Facets of American Culture, by John Hawkins. The black mold in the walls of American culture.
- It's Time to Take Ben Affleck Seriously as a Director, by John Boot. Argo shows he's come a long way since Good Will Hunting.
- Does Argo Put Enough 'Islamic' in the 'Revolution'? By Bridget Johnson. A taut, gripping thriller wades into historical subject matter near and dear to today's headlines.