Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- Announcing the Winners of the Inaugural Walter Duranty Prize, by Roger L Simon. Inside, the transcripts from last night's award ceremony held in New York City by PJ Media and The New Criterion.
- VP Debate: Kid Wonk vs. The Gaffemeister, by Rick Moran. Will youth be served? Or will the cagey veteran pin his young opponent to the mat?
- Director Andrew Marcus Discusses Hating Breitbart, by Ed Driscoll. You can judge a man by his enemies...
- Re-Elect Obama — The Ultimate FAQ, by Frank J. Fleming. Frank J. Fleming answers all your questions about why the president deserves re-election.
- Latest O'Keefe Video Shows Obama Campaign Voter Fraud, by J. Christian Adams. Say this footage of Organizing for America director Stephanie Caballero is just an "isolated incident"... More: Second DNC Voter Fraud Video Hits; House Judiciary Chairman Calls for Firings.
- 'Security in Benghazi Was a Struggle... Diplomatic Security Remained Weak', by Bridget Johnson. The Oversight Committee comes back from recess to probe the Sept. 11 attack and encourage official use of the T-word; Dems cry campaign stunt.
- Obama on His Own Middle East Record: Zero Percent Success, by Barry Rubin. Say, if Obama is such a big supporter of America, why does he keep subverting U.S. interests? More: [VIDEO] Watch Jay Carney Dance Over Benghazi.
- Is There a Fix in for the Vice Presidential Debate? By Bryan Preston. Debate moderator has connections to the Obama administration and campaign.
- The Incompetent President, by Richard Fernandez. What Andrew Sullivan saw being pummeled in public last week was the real Obama, not the one who is petulantly withholding his genius.
Article printed from PJ Media: https://pjmedia.com/tatler
URL to article: https://pjmedia.com/blog/now-up-on-the-pj-media-homepage-233