Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- We Live Under a Media Coup d'État, by Roger L Simon. Barack Obama is a product of the MSM's information coup.
- The Quiet Californians, by Victor Davis Hanson. They’re silent. But are they the majority?
- When You Don't Want to Know About the Real World, Your Spooks Won't Tell You, by Michael Ledeen. The president and his people don't want to hear the word "terror" and don't want to see any intelligence that suggests a terrorist war against the United States.
- Countering The Narrative in London: Why Romney Will Win Big, by Roger Kimball. “But all the polls say Obama will win,” came a chorus of objection...
- Fraudulent 'Fact Checks' and Preemptive Narratives, by Tom Blumer. Today's press would make the Soviet-era Pravda and Izvestia proud.
- 10 Things to Expect at the First Presidential Debate, by Bridget Johnson. The very poor, a battle of government-run healthcare, "economic patriotism," and much more!
- The New Left Fascists, by Robert Spencer. The mainstream media applauds the unapologetic criminality of journalist Mona Eltahawy, arrested for vandalizing Pamela Geller's pro-Israel ads in the New York subway.
- Obama’s Invisible War Against Military Voters, by Matthew Vadum. The president has failed to fully implement the Military and Overseas Voter Empowerment Act, which he signed in 2009.
- Why I'm Worried About Raising a Son in Our Upcoming Brave New World of Android Prostitution, by Dave Swindle. What happens when the child molester is no longer a person but a machine?
Article printed from PJ Media: https://pjmedia.com/tatler
URL to article: https://pjmedia.com/blog/now-up-on-the-pj-media-homepage-225