Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- Will Obama Hold the Jewish Vote? By Rich Baehr. The safest prediction one can make is that Barack Obama will win as comfortably among Jewish voters in 2012 as he did in 2008.
- Univision Breaks New Details of Obama Admin's Fast and Furious Cover-Up, by Bob Owens. The biggest, bloodiest scandal in U.S. presidential history?
- The 47% Solution: Yes, If You're Poor, It Really May Be Your Fault, by Kathy Shaidle. It's a heresy even in so-called "conservative" circles, but one actual ex-poor person is here to assure you: your own foolish choices can condemn you (and your children) to poverty.
- Ambassador Chris Stevens Is Dead; Al-Qaeda Is Alive, by Rand Simberg. The false campaign narrative of the president’s foreign policy.
- Are the Treatment and Prevention of Obesity Different Problems? By Theodore Dalrymple. Conflicting studies on children and soda pop show again the absence of easy public policy answers to bring about health utopia.
- WE ARE THE 91%: Only 9% of Americans Cooperate with Pollsters, by Zombie. Out of every 7 people contacted by pollsters, only 1 will answer the polling question, while the remaining 6 refuse to answer. What about you?
- On Libya, Team Obama Is Now a House Divided Against Itself, by Bryan Preston. Failed leadership starts at the top.
- Geller Agonistes — Truth in Advertising About the Jihad Against Israel , by Andrew G. Bostom. "In any war between the civilized man and the savage, support the civilized man."
- How Medical Licensing Laws Harm Patients and Trap Doctors, by Paul Hsieh. I am committing professional heresy: government medical licensing is morally and economically wrong.