Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- Obama’s Middle East Delusions, by Victor Davis Hanson. The premodern Middle East and postmodern West don’t mix, Mr. President.
- Interview: Mark Steyn on After America, One Year Later, by Ed Driscoll. Riots in the Middle East? A First Amendment-trampling POTUS? An out of control Federal Reserve? It can only mean that Mark Steyn has a new edition of a book out. (Audio interview with full transcript.)
- Spring Time for Sharia in Araby, by Andrew G. Bostom. A review of PJM columnist Andrew C. McCarthy’s timely and essential Spring Fever: The Illusion of Islamic Democracy.
- Standing with the Oppressed, Until Muslims Are the Oppressors, by Dexter Van Zile. Black liberation theologists and even mainstream Christians get subjective about Islamist-fueled suffering.
- The Muhammad Movie Riots, by Robert Spencer. The latest battle in the Islamic war against the freedom of speech.
- The Truth About the Wave of Anti-American Demonstrations, by Barry Rubin. It's not about a film. It's about a struggle for power.
- Spontaneous Uprising or Premeditated Murder? By Roger Kimball. Ambassador Susan Rice continues peddling the administration’s desperate fantasy narrative about the Benghazi attacks.
- If Quentin Tarantino Were President, by Michael Walsh Here's how he'd probably sort out the Middle East in response to the atrocities in Libya ...
- Free Speech for Pussy Riot, but not for Innocence of Muslims, by Rick Moran. Obscene Russian punk rockers more worthy of support?
- 3 Turning Points in the History of Blogging, by Kathy Shaidle. A blogging pioneer picks out three major events that forever changed online (and "dead tree") media.