Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- The Democratic Party and a Second Holocaust, by Roger L Simon. How do you sleep?
- (Exclusive) Internal DOJ Documents Argued for SC Voter ID Approval ... But Obama Appointees Overruled, by J. Christian Adams. The Obama reelection campaign is making opposition to voter ID a cornerstone of a base mobilization strategy.
- Romney Is No Savior, and That's the Point, by Sarah Hoyt. Belief in an all-seeing human is the Left's disease, not ours.
- Barack Obama Is a Dangerous Leftist of a New Kind, by Barry Rubin. He's a New, New Leftist, not a communist, Muslim, Marxist, or socialist.
- The Second 9/11, by Zombie. Today will go down in infamy as the day our government became our enemy.
- Remembering 9/11, at Least for a Day, by Andrew C. McCarthy. No politician wants to acknowledge the reality of Islamism and our security situation. Also read: On 9-11 Anniversary Romney Tweets Remembrance, Obama Tweets for Cash.
- The Monumental Difference Between Pearl Harbor and September 11th, by Roger L Simon. A bleak but inescapable conclusion.
- Eleven Years Later..., by Michael Walsh. And how much closer are we to becoming the sharia-compliant planet?
- Subdued Remembrances Mark 11th Anniversary of 9/11, by Bridget Johnson. Some urged vigilance against another attack despite a conspicuous absence of hawkish tone from members on both sides of the aisle.
- PJTV: The Changing Face of Foreign Policy: Eleven Years After 9/11 Are We Any Safer? Click to watch video.
- The 7 Most Overrated Blockbuster Movies of the Last 20 Years, by John Hawkins. 7 turkeys that flew into big piles of money.