Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- Is 'Villaraigosa' Spanish for 'Village Idiot'? By Roger L Simon. Race politics is a form of sadism that is only marginally unconscious.
- Rachel Corrie Died for Her Parents’ Sins, by Abraham H. Miller. An Israeli court has found that the death of the International Solidarity Movement activist was an accident.
- From Shirtsleeves to Hair Shirt in Three Generations, by Ed Driscoll. MSNBC’s Melissa Harris-Perry hates the idea of the wealthy being considered risk takers. But who built the network that broadcasts her?
- Are Obese Kids Victims of Child Abuse? By Theodore Dalrymple. Nothing illustrates better than child abuse the tendency of ill-defined but nevertheless meaningful concepts to spread beyond their original signification to include more and more phenomena.
- Why the Democratic Convention Plan Shows Obama Will Lose the Election, by Barry Rubin. When you are a wolf dressed up in a sheep suit, you don't want to unzip it, step out, and bare your teeth.
- Pro-Obama Racism in L.A.? No Dog-Whistle Decoder Required, by Zombie. "Once you go black..."? Oh my.