Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- Romney: Obama Wants to Heal the Planet, I Want to Help Your Family, by Bridget Johnson. "I wish President Obama had succeeded, because I want America to succeed ... but his promises gave way to disappointment and division."
- The Eastwood Speech, by Richard Fernandez. There was no malice in it. Just a tone of regret.
- The Real Narrative of the RNC Protest: Will Anyone Remember? By Mary Grabar. Nothing to see here but the media.
- Video: Protesters Threaten Tatler Editor on Last Night of GOP Convention (Update from Bryan), by Bryan Preston. Math. Plus: Threatening behavior in the crowd.
- UN Brings U.S. a New Low in Iran Diplomacy, by Claudia Rosett. A US diplomat working for the UN shows up in Tehran with Secretary Ban Ki-moon.
- Rubio Makes Pitch to Those Who Have Had 'Faith in the Promise of America' Tested, by Bridget Johnson. November's election, he said, "is not simply a choice between a Democrat and Republican. It is a choice about what kind of country you want America to be."
- Drunkblogging the Convention Finale! By Stephen Green. Steve drunk-blogs the nomination of Mitt Romney.
- Eastwood Turns in a Performance to Remember at RNC, by Bridget Johnson. A Hollywood legend, an empty chair, and a teleprompter for an invisible incumbent.
- Video: Meet the Businesswoman Who Plans to Take Down Debbie Wasserman Schultz, by Bryan Preston. Fighting the Obama machine.
- The GOP's Non-Existent Space Policy, by Rand Simberg. When innocuous platitudes substitute for serious proposals to reform NASA and jump start private space ventures.
- Breaking: Court Blocks Texas Voter ID Law, by Christian Adams. Surprisingly, this was an expected ruling.
- Dateline Tampa: It's Clint! (Is Hollywood Really Conservative??) By Roger L Simon. After the Narcissist-in-Chief, it's good to see a guy like Romney, who has the self-confidence to take a back seat.
Article printed from PJ Media: https://pjmedia.com/tatler
URL to article: https://pjmedia.com/blog/now-up-on-the-pj-media-homepage-203