Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- Ryan Charms Through a Blistering Demolition of the Obama Years, by Bryan Preston. Smile, swagger, slash.
- Rice: 'We Do Not Have a Choice — We Cannot Be Reluctant to Lead,' by Bridget Johnson. The former secretary of State wins RNC hearts with speech ranging from America's place in the world to Jim Crow Birmingham. (Also: McCain on Obama's abandoned foreign policy values) Update: Video of Rice's speech added.
- How to Replace Eric Holder, President Romney Style, by J. Christian Adams. Senator Jon Kyl is one among many who understand the deep rot at the DOJ.
- Ryan: 'Let's Get This Done,' by Bridget Johnson. The House Budget Committee chairman goes full-throttle after President Obama and lays out his case for a Romney-Ryan win. Update: Video of speech added.
- Huckabee: 'I Care Less' About Where Romney Goes to Church 'Than I Do About Where He Takes This Country,' by Bridget Johnson. After questioning Romney's Mormon faith in a different election year, he addressed the question of evangelical support for his onetime rival.
- Dateline Tampa: Racists of the Mainstream Media, by Roger L Simon. Racism is stalking the GOP Convention — but it's not coming from the GOP: Yahoo's Washington Bureau Chief David Chalian got caught last night saying Mitt Romney would be "happy to have a party when black people drown."
- Black Woman Gets Standing Ovation at RNC — Media Silence; Two Bozos Throw Peanuts — Media Frenzy, by Zombie. Video proof of love for Love trumped by unverified claim of absurd incident.
- 5 Things Women Do That Secretly Annoy Men, by John Hawkins. Yes ladies, you can say "thank you" now.
- Ann Romney, The Corporate Wife, by Leslie Loftis. Is your opinion worthless if you don't get paid for it?
- Photoblogging the RNC, Day Two — Getting Gets, by Bryan Preston. At the convention center and the RJC.
Article printed from PJ Media: https://pjmedia.com/tatler
URL to article: https://pjmedia.com/blog/now-up-on-the-pj-media-homepage-202