Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- The Transitional Voter: Winning the Actual ‘Bitter Clingers,’ by David Steinberg. How can Romney target the swell of ex-leftists not yet comfortable changing orientation?
- Covering Up the Real Storm that Has Destroyed Cuba, by Henry Gomez. The Weather Channel is simply the latest media outlet to agree to a Faustian bargain with the Castro regime.
- The Most Honest Thing Chris Matthews Has Ever Said, by Ed Driscoll. Chris Matthews says his bosses "agree with substance" of his crude racialism. Unfortunately, he's probably right for once.
- U.S. Army Solution to Afghan Attacks: ‘Avoid Arrogance,’ ‘Respect Islam,’ by Robert Spencer. The new plan for halting “green on blue” attacks blames the U.S. victims.
- (UPDATED) Tracking Tropical Storm Isaac, Check back here with Brendan Loy often for the latest on the threat Isaac poses to Florida and the Gulf Coast.
- MSM Rains Romney Spin to Open RNC, by Stephen Kruiser. Spin storm.
- The Rules Fight Food Fight, by Rick Moran. Opposition by Ron Paul supporters to rules regarding delegate selection threaten to mar Romney's coronation.
- To the Left, ‘Conservatism' a Catch-All, by Daniel Mandel. How poor must your grasp of conservatism be to think Gore Vidal and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad adherents?
Plus continuous updates from the 2012 Republican Convention throughout out the day on the homepage, at PJTV, and here at the Tatler.
Article printed from PJ Media: https://pjmedia.com/tatler
URL to article: https://pjmedia.com/blog/now-up-on-the-pj-media-homepage-200