Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- Julian Assange and the Inevitable Fall of Leftist Saviors, by Mike McNally. A predictable fate for the false prophet of "openness."
- Secrets to Convention Success for the RNC and DNC, by Bridget Johnson. Akin, economy, war on women, Big Tent — a sampling of what both parties are thinking going into these critical next two weeks.
- Isaac Gets Organized, Moves into Haiti, by Brendan Loy. I am beginning to suspect that, even if Tampa is largely bypassed, the Republican Party will end up needing to compress its convention, or at least the "made for TV" portion thereof, into Wednesday and Thursday.
- Premium Rush: The Bike Messenger as Action Hero? By John Boot. A weak plot and silly villain detract from inventive action and a reliable Joseph Gordon-Levitt.
- 1001 Pieces of Islamist Propaganda: Fabricated Exhibit Comes to D.C., by Pamela Geller. At National Geographic headquarters, a wildly popular exhibit tells children of a glorious Islamic past that never was.
- Where Should Ahmadinejad Bunk Down in New York? By Claudia Rosett. Perhaps the Iranian leader could stay at Secretary Ban Ki-moon's palatial townhouse.
- The Dark Knight Comes to Life, by Bosch Fawstin. Pigman creator Bosch Fawstin presents 9 images inspired by the new film and offers his own analysis of its themes.
- Tea Party Reaction to Romney-Ryan as Fractured as Movement, by Walter Hudson. Love it or hate it, Romney-Ryan is now the alternative to Obama-Biden. Does the Tea Party have a dog in this hunt?
- PJTV's Poliwood: No Longer Fair & Balanced: Is Fox News Becoming Boring and Liberal? By Roger L Simon. Click to watch video.