Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- More 'Reset' Failure: Did Russian Nuclear Sub Travel Undetected in Gulf? By Kim Zigfeld. What we do know: the White House does not want anyone noticing the enemy Russia has become. (More from Bridget Johnson: Why Was a Russian Attack Sub Lurking in the Gulf of Mexico?)
- Get Shorty, by Richard Fernandez. A down-on-his-luck former Obama friend is a poster boy for the failure of the administration's stimulus bill.
- Now Could We Please Refuse Ahmadinejad a Visa? By Claudia Rosett. Just say no.
- Admin to Continue 'Essential' Palestinian Aid Despite Next Statehood Bid, by Bridget Johnson. The last congressional freeze was lifted by Obama for "national security" reasons on a Friday night.
- Huma Abedin's Muslim Minority Affairs: Not Just a Journal, by Andrew C. McCarthy. Abedin spent 12 years working at a journal intended to aid Islamic domination of the West.
- Does Total Recall Violate the Unwritten Remake Rule? By Andrew Klavan. Or is it a perfect candidate for a do-over?
- The Wall-to-Wall Macho Violence of The Expendables 2, by John Boot. The movie is content to play to its audience of tough guy 40-plus men, with nary a sighting of Kirsten Dunst.