Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- Obama's Casualties, by Tom Blumer. If we apply his supporters' "standards."
- An FAQ on Christianity for the Unbeliever, by Frank J. Fleming. A helpful guide for those who find it impossible to understand the religion thing.
- The Pitfalls of Private Investing in the Obama Era, by David H. Horwich. Obama created a high-risk, low-reward environment, yet the left wonders why companies aren't investing.
- United Church of Canada to Consider Israel Boycott, by Steve McDonald and Mark David. The BDS movement returns at the UCC triennial meeting.
- Ryan Speaks in Colorado, by Robert Zubrin. I can't remember when I've seen a candidate address a mass audience at such a high level. Update: Photo added.
- Why Michele Bachmann Touched a Nerve, by Teri Blumenfeld. Confronting Establishment Liberalism's PC denial that Islamism has an impact on national security.
- Eric Holder: Racial Preferences Needed for ... National Security, by J. Christian Adams. Perhaps the first time he has treated national security as a priority.
- Michelle Obama Needles Gabby Douglas for Eating Egg McMuffin, by Bridget Johnson. "You're setting me back, Gabby," the top food cop told the Olympic gold medalist.
- 5 Differences Between Boys and Real Men, by John Hawkins. Being 18 and male doesn't make you a man.
- 'Why Is There No Liberal Ayn Rand?' By Ed Driscoll. Always the last to know: A Yale history professor inadvertently stumbles into a topic explored in depth four years ago in Jonah Goldberg's Liberal Fascism.
Article printed from PJ Media: https://pjmedia.com/tatler
URL to article: https://pjmedia.com/blog/now-up-on-the-pj-media-homepage-189