Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- Our Not So Best and Not So Brightest, by Victor Davis Hanson. From Eliot Spitzer to Elizabeth Warren to Fareed Zakaria — what is wrong with our elites?
- No Future in France: Dire Times for French Jews, by Michel Gurfinkiel. The Toulouse massacre did not bring French anti-Semitism to a halt. It actually increased.
- The MSM Reports: Candidates of Death! By Andrew Klavan. Election Day: The night HE came home!
- The UN File: Let Us Now Thank Sudan, by Claudia Rosett. The genocidal country, now looking like a shoe-in for the "reformed" Human Rights Council, is providing us with a certain amount of truth in advertising.
- I'm Laurence Harvey and I Approve This Message, by Ed Driscoll. INSERT NAME OF REPUBLICAN HERE is the worst, vilest, sexist, homophobic, God-worshiping, Second Amendment-supporting, budget cutting, evilest human being I've ever known in my life.
- Rand and Ryan: Symbiosis, Not Soul Mates, by Rick Moran. The left will attempt to tie Ayn Rand's Objectivist philosophy around Ryan's neck and drag him down.
- Obama Calls Ryan 'Ideological Leader of Republicans in Congress,' by Bridget Johnson. At one of his five Chicago fundraisers today, the president made his first remarks about his budgetary arch-nemesis.
- Egypt: There Goes the Army; There Goes the Free Media; There Goes Egypt, by Barry Rubin. Muslim Brotherhood President al-Mursi begins the crackdown on his critics.
- Why Vertigo Beat Citizen Kane to Become Top-Rated Film, by Julia Szabo. The fear of falling in love.
- Nurse Ratched, My Hero: 4 Female Movie Villains I Love, by Kathy Shaidle. What do my favorite film femme fatales have in common?
Article printed from PJ Media: https://pjmedia.com/tatler
URL to article: https://pjmedia.com/blog/now-up-on-the-pj-media-homepage-187