Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- Romney's Gutsy Choice, by Roger L Simon. In choosing Paul Ryan as his running mate, Romney took the risk he would be outshone, but he did America a favor.
- Obama Said There’d Be Days Like This, by Rick Richman. Actually, he didn’t; but now he says he did.
- Janet Napolitano’s DHS Commences Witch Hunt Against Whistleblowers on Amnesty, by J. Christian Adams. Reminder: Federal employees who take adverse action against whistleblowers are not allowed to be paid their salary.
- The Campaign Is Funny Fare for This Season — and Surprisingly Fair, by Bridget Johnson. The characters' personalities are drawn so that the audience roots for the underdog family-guy Republican over the incumbent womanizing Democrat.
- New Romney Ad Scores Obama for Using Woman's Death for 'Political Gain' By Rick Moran. "What does it say about a president's character when he had his campaign raise money for the ad then stood by as his top aides were caught lying about it?"
- 10,000 Dead Virginia Voters, by Christian Adams. A Division of Zombies to sit out the election.
- Matt Who? Renner Proves a Winner in The Bourne Legacy, by John Boot. Michael Clayton director Tony Gilroy has another exciting hit.
- The Campaign Is Funny Fare for This Season — and Surprisingly Fair, by Bridget Johnson.
- The characters' personalities are drawn so that the audience roots for the underdog family-guy Republican over the incumbent womanizing Democrat.
- Why an Evil Jew in Act of Valor? By Andrew Klavan. Was the movie selling some sort of Elders of Zion scenario where the Jews financed everything, including the work of those dedicated to wiping them off the face of the earth?
Article printed from PJ Media: https://pjmedia.com/tatler
URL to article: https://pjmedia.com/blog/now-up-on-the-pj-media-homepage-186