Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- Are We Seeing a Shift in the American Electorate? By Stephen Green. We are at a point where both parties are pretty well discredited, at a time when we need real leadership to undo the mistakes of the last dozen years.
- The Expendable Bin Laden, by Andrew C. McCarthy. When al Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood work at cross-purposes.
- The China Temptation, by Jaime Daremblum. Why Brazil should reject Beijing’s economic model. (You can read this article in Spanish here.)
- Is Obesity a Disease or a Moral Failing? By Theodore Dalrymple. And what are we to make of the fact that an affliction of the rich is now predominantly a problem of the poor?
- Why Is Israel More Prosperous than the Palestinians? By Barry Rubin. The ultimate demonstration of media bias.
- Does Military Service Matter in a President? By Bridget Johnson. For the first time since 1944, Americans will be asked to choose between candidates with no military experience to be the next commander in chief.
- 7 Great Quotes About Life from Legendary Football Coaches, by John Hawkins. Hitting life like a linebacker blitz.