Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- Romney-Petraeus in 2012? By Michael Walsh. The game-changer the GOP needs.
- Saudis to Muslim Brotherhood: Drop Dead, by David P. Goldman. The only friend the Muslim Brotherhood has left is the Obama administration.
- Left-wing Super PAC Hopes Bogus 'Racism' Claim Unseats Joe Walsh, by Matthew Vadum. Applying the Alinsky method.
- Time for a Moratorium on Whining 'I'm Offended!' By Andrew Klavan. Bill Maher: "Let’s have an amnesty — from the left and the right — on every made-up, fake, totally insincere, playacted hurt, insult, slight and affront."
- Eyes Both Closed, by Richard Fernandez. It is hard to discount the chance that the world is now moving into a new period of international instability and conflict.
- Do All Signs Point to Portman? By Bridget Johnson. A campaign-heavy schedule for the senator, a shift in his communications strategy, a heavily edited Wikipedia page...
- Defensive Medicine Kills, by Dr. Peter Weiss. Not just snake oil wasting our money, but an actual snake quietly poisoning us.
- 6 Punches Director Zack Snyder Must Land in Man of Steel, by Walter Hudson. What can the creative team behind the Dark Knight trilogy do with the godfather of all comic book superheroes?
Article printed from PJ Media: https://pjmedia.com/tatler
URL to article: https://pjmedia.com/blog/now-up-on-the-pj-media-homepage-184