Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- Clint Comes Out of the Closet, Endorses Romney, by Roger L Simon. After nearly four years of Obama, it's easier for Hollywood conservatives to declare their political allegiances, not harder. What an irony.
- Hey, Hey, We're the Monkeys — and Walruses...and Cannibalistic Self-Devouring Ice Cream Men? By Ed Driscoll. The dangers of post-modern advertising.
- Abedin Family Journal Promoted Muslim Brotherhood Views, by Andrew G. Bostom. The journal Huma Abedin and her family edited adopted the goals and ideas of the Muslim Brotherhood.
- The Government’s Awlaki Story Does Not Pass the Laugh Test, by Andrew C. McCarthy. Enabling a committed Jihadist, who could have been arrested as early as 2002.
- Chick-fil-A Kiss-In, Hollywood: The Pictures, by Zombie. Intolerance of intolerance to tolerance. Or something. Oh screw it: Jesus Is a C*nt!
- 'Wild Lands 2.0': Defeated Salazar Policy Resurrected in Back-Door BLM Move, by Bridget Johnson. Lawmakers compared the policies and found the new language to be even "harsher" than the controversial Wild Lands proposal in the "carte blanche authority" granted.
- Syrian Rebels Take a Page from the North Vietnamese, by Phillip Smyth. Attacks on Damascus and Aleppo mirror tactics used during the Tet Offensive.
- Chick-fil-A Indifference Day: Saturday, August 4. Join us! By Zombie. Let waves of boredom and indifference about mind-numbing non-scandals wash across America. Our time has arrived! Stand up, speak out, and say nothing!
Article printed from PJ Media: https://pjmedia.com/tatler
URL to article: https://pjmedia.com/blog/now-up-on-the-pj-media-homepage-180