Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- What Would Egypt's Mursi Have to Do to Get Disinvited by Obama — Eat Babies? By David P. Goldman. Should Obama roll out the red carpet for a man who called for the release of the "blind sheikh"?
- WaPo Ezra Klein’s ‘Facts’ About Guns and Violence Tell a Slanted Story, by Howard Nemerov. Working double-time on the JournoList line.
- 'Kauft Nicht bei Chick-fil-A,' by Michael Walsh. When the Fairness & Tolerance crowd drops the mask, it's never a pretty sight. Related: From Bryan Preston at the Tatler, "Mumbles Menino: On Second Thought, I Can’t Ban Chick-Fil-A from Boston."
- Reality, What a Concept, by Ed Driscoll. After a new left-wing meme takes hold, how many years must transpire before reality inevitably reasserts itself?
- Olympic Gaffe — Apologizing to the Wrong Korea, by Claudia Rosett. South Korea handily comes out on top in any comparison to the totalitarian north.
- How Come People Rarely Die of Dementia in Poor Countries? By Theodore Dalrymple. Books as medicine.
- Is Salazar the New Holder? By Bridget Johnson. Charges of cover-ups, data manipulation, and junk science; noncompliance with congressional requests and mandates; putting a chokehold on energy: Interior scandals stack up.
- Kristen Stewart's Hard Fall: Cheating on Boyfriend Robert Pattinson with a Married Man, by Leslie Loftis. The Twilight star shocks her fans: an affair with the director of Snow White and the Huntsman.
Article printed from PJ Media: http://pjmedia.com/tatler
URL to article: http://pjmedia.com/blog/now-up-on-the-pj-media-homepage-174