Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- The Demons of the Modern Rampage Killer, by Victor Davis Hanson. I wish to know nothing about James Holmes other than the information necessary to try, convict, and punish him.
- McCarthyism and Mohamed Elibiary, by Robert Spencer. Patrick Poole’s disturbing findings about the Department of Homeland Security official, reported at PJ Media last year, have still not been refuted.
- The Problem Is Obama, Not Huma Abedin, by David P. Goldman. Why worry about agents of the Muslim Brotherhood creeping in the back windows of the State Department, when Obama has invited them to the front door of the White House?
- Romney, ‘Capitalist Pigs,’ and Khrushchev, by Ion Mihai Pacepa. In my former life, I heard plenty of talk similar to Obama’s current attacks.
- Marriage: A Social Justice Issue? By La Shawn Barber. The solution to reducing inequality isn't more government, but more marriage.
- Rep. Keith Ellison Rewrites History on his Muslim Brotherhood, CAIR Ties By Patrick Poole. Court documents, Justice Department statements, fundraising videos, and congressional ethics filings put the lie to his Muslim Brotherhood association denials.
- Aurora's Anonymous Hero, by Jack Dunphy. May we soon know her name, may she get the praise and thanks she very much deserves.
- A History of Violence, by Michael Walsh. What happened in Colorado was not "violence," it was murder. Related at PJ Tatler: the killer describes his politics and police search for a "person of interest."
- SWAT and the Second Amendment, by Mike McDaniel. A citizen holding a gun while defending his home should not be considered cause for deadly force.
- You Can't Touch This, by Stephen Green. Introducing the first full-featured office suite you can touch — but won't want to.
- How Women Ruin Romance by Talking Too Much, by Kathy Shaidle. Life, like movies, is more enjoyable if you keep the "director's commentary" switched off.