Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- The Ninth Circuit Frosts the Lawyers in a Juvenile Cereal Lawsuit, by Hans A. von Spakovsky. A class action lawsuit against Kellogg Company illustrates what's wrong with our tort system.
- Shooting Suspends Politics, But Portends Heated Gun-Control Fight, by Bridget Johnson. Presidential candidates took a break from the trail and pulled their Colorado ads while lobbyists and advocates dug in for Hill battles ahead.
- SWAT and the Second Amendment, by Mike McDaniel. A citizen holding a gun while defending his home should not be considered cause for deadly force.
- Time to Curtail Violence in Film, by Roger L Simon. Not censorship. But as an artist, consider today's Aurora, CO shooting, and consider self-editing.
- Why Is Brian Ross Still Working for ABC News? By Rick Moran. Trying to connect the Tea Party to the murder of 12 innocents based on the thinnest of speculation.
- 5 Ways Parents Can Transform Their Wild Boys into Mature Men, by Rhonda Robinson. Leading our sons into the essence of manhood.
- Review: The Dark Knight Rises And the Real Life Heroes Rise With Him, by Bryan Preston. The greatest comic book film yet made and its inspiring message.
Article printed from PJ Media: https://pjmedia.com/tatler
URL to article: https://pjmedia.com/blog/now-up-on-the-pj-media-homepage-169