Now Up on the PJ Media Homepage
- Syria, Vogue Magazine, and Liberalism as Fashion Statement, by Roger L Simon. Radical chic: Coolness is all. Substance is nothing.
- The Bain/Bane Video I Never Made, by Andrew Klavan. With all respect to El Rushbo, I was on this Batman stuff over a year ago!
- Takers and Makers, by Michael Walsh. The President versus Howard Roark: We know which side the president is on. Which side are you on?
- 10 Left-Field Names as Romney Seeks Right VP, by Bridget Johnson. With speculation and anxiety brewing over whether Mitt's pick will buoy or bore the GOP, here are a few potentials you're not hearing about.
- Quote Me as Saying I Was Misquoted, by Ed Driscoll. How "you didn't build that" became "Obama didn't say that." Plus the Fountainhead of Demotivators.
- Wargaming the Electoral College, by Stephen Green. Best case, worst case, and in between.
- New Afterburner with Bill Whittle: It's a Miracle! By Bryan Preston. Bill vets Barack.
- In the Future, Will Sexbots Replace Real Women? By Helen Smith. What happens when prostitution goes digital?
- How I Learned to Bake French Bread in the South of France, by Clarice Feldman. Provencal foods are traditional foods, kept alive by the next generation.